- Introduce yourself to yourself – Don’t go through life making assumptions about who you are. Take time now before a crisis comes along and forces the issue.
- The true charisma – Humility is not an inferiority complex. It’s doing the right thing and not being dependent on the opinion of others.
- Laughter is serious business – Laughter is a deeply spiritual emotion. Understand the dynamics of laughter and use it wisely.
- Fulfill your obligations – Don’t grumble about obligations. They actualize potential and are the basis of self esteem.
- Peace of mind – Even with the world in turmoil, we can be at inner peace. To attain that equilibrium, focus on the needs of your soul.